2018 Winter Rates
Over the years we have appreciated the continued support of self-guided groups. A lodge custodian will join you for your week. The custodian has their own accommodation and you are not expected to feed them. They are there to maintain the facilities and will do their best to ensure you have an Fantastic free ride holiday!
Cost : Lodge rental based on 10 people
- High Season Mid Jan to Mid April Can $12,689
- Low season ski weeks Dec- Mid January: Can $8,965
- Catered option: Add another $5100 Can (based on 10 people) to low ,or High Season Wks.
There is no minimum participant reservation required for self-guided lodge rental. All prices based on 10 participants. 11th person at the standard fee. 12th person No Charge.
- Low season ski weeks: Min. 10 participants at cost.
- All Services & amp; Prices are based on a 7 day reservation.
- All prices include heli transport into the lodge<
- Please Note , if there is no booking for the week following your trip your group is required to pay for heli flights out. Please refer to specific heli logistics found in our Pre-Tour Info in the Fine Print
Ski the best lines, sit back and relax! Join our experienced guides. We have been skiing in our operational area for over twenty seven years. We have intimate knowledge of the terrain and the local snowpack characteristics. This means knowing where to go and when. Heli in and out, gourmet mountain cuisine, professional guide service .
- Guided and catered $22,787 based on 10 people per group:
- Guided and self catered $16,993
Summer Rates for lodge rental: $80.00 per night/person – min. 2-night stay – min. 4 guests and does not include helicopter transportation.
All prices are subject to 5% HST on the full amount.
2019 SKI WEEK RATES:
- HIGH SEASON Mid Jan to Mid April
- LOW SEASON Dec to Mid Jan
- CATERING ADD ANOTHER To any package
*ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS