2019 Winter Rates
Over the years we have appreciated the continued support of self-guided groups. A lodge custodian will join you for your week. The custodian has their own accommodation and you are not expected to feed them. They are there to maintain the facilities and will do their best to ensure you have an Fantastic free ride holiday!
There is no minimum participant reservation required for booking the self-guided lodge rental. There is however a minimum price to book the lodge which we have based on 10 skiers . For groups larger than 10; the 11th person is charged at the standard fee. 12th person No Charge.
- All packages/Services are based on a 7 day reservation.
- All prices include heli transport into the lodge<
- Please Note , if there is no booking for the week following your trip your group is required to pay for heli flights out. Please refer to specific heli logistics found in our Pre-Tour Info in the Fine Print
Ski the best lines, sit back and relax! Join our experienced guides. We have been skiing in our operational area for over 30 years. We have intimate knowledge of the terrain and the local snowpack characteristics. This means knowing where to go and when. Heli in and out, gourmet mountain cuisine, professional guide service .
2019 SKI WEEK LODGE RENTAL RATES: price based on groups of 10
- LOW SEASON Dec and after Mid April $ 9500Cdn
- HIGH SEASON Jan to Mid April $13,325Cdn
- CATERING ADD ANOTHER $ 5500 to lodge rental
- GUIDED/SELF-CATERED ADD ANOTHER $ 5700 to lodge rental
- GUIDED/CATERED ADD ANOTHER $11,200 to lodge rental
All prices are subject to 5% HST on the full amount.
2020 SKI WEEK LODGE RENTAL RATES
- LOW SEASON = $1000 Cdn /Person
- HIGH SEASON= $1400/Person
- CATERED =ADD $ 577.50 /Person
- GUIDED/SELF-CATERED = ADD $570/Person
- GUIDED/CATERED = ADD$ 1127.50 /Person
*ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS
Summer Rates for lodge rental: $80.00 per night/person – min. 2-night stay – min. 4 guests and does not include helicopter transportation.